Investigation launched after man in his 20s stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man in his early 20s has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Ilford.
Police were called to Pittman Gardens yesterday morning (Sunday) just before 7am after reports of a man suffering from a stab wound.
The attack took place just hours after the fatal stabbing of a man in his 50s in nearby Richmond Road, Ilford.
The force said the man in his early 20s was in a “stable condition” after being taken to an east London hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Redbridge are now investigating the incident and trying to establish the exact location of the assault.
Anyone with information should call Redbridge Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 7 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 8 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 9 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown