Investigation launched after man in his 20s stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man in his early 20s has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Ilford.
Police were called to Pittman Gardens yesterday morning (Sunday) just before 7am after reports of a man suffering from a stab wound.
The attack took place just hours after the fatal stabbing of a man in his 50s in nearby Richmond Road, Ilford.
The force said the man in his early 20s was in a “stable condition” after being taken to an east London hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Redbridge are now investigating the incident and trying to establish the exact location of the assault.
Anyone with information should call Redbridge Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 2 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 3 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 4 Criticism of 'comedy of errors' consultation for Wanstead flat extension plans
- 5 South Woodford restaurant owner excited for return of diners
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 8 Man in hospital after being slashed multiple times in Wanstead
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack