Investigation launched after man in his 20s stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man in his early 20s has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Ilford.
Police were called to Pittman Gardens yesterday morning (Sunday) just before 7am after reports of a man suffering from a stab wound.
The attack took place just hours after the fatal stabbing of a man in his 50s in nearby Richmond Road, Ilford.
The force said the man in his early 20s was in a “stable condition” after being taken to an east London hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Officers from Redbridge are now investigating the incident and trying to establish the exact location of the assault.
Anyone with information should call Redbridge Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Man with Woodford Green links wanted in connection with assault
- 3 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 4 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 5 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 6 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 7 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 8 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 9 Almost 3,000 Barts Health hospital staff yet to have Covid jab, figures show
- 10 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games