Police appeal for information on series of linked sexual assaults in Wanstead
- Credit: MPS
Police are appealing to the public for information about a series of linked sexual assaults in Wanstead.
Between 2pm and 6pm yesterday (September 17) a male exposed himself and sexually assaulted at least two females in the Roding Valley Park area.
He was seen in the park and on the walkways alongside the River Roding, near to Charlie Brown’s roundabout.
The man is described as black, with brown eyes and a slim build.
He is between 5ft10 and 6ft tall and 17 to 25 years old.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of the offences he was wearing dark clothing and a black durag - a type of head covering.
Det Insp Iqbal, who is leading the investigation, said: “I urge anyone with any information, or who witnessed any of these incidents, to please make contact with my team.”
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
He also encouraged any other victims to come forward to police, promising that a “dedicated and specialist team” is there to help.
If you have any information please call the police and quote reference number 4226067/20.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.