Two suspects sought in connection with murder of Ilford man in Park Lane
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of an Ilford man in central London on New Year’s Day have released images of two men they are seeking in connection with his death.
Tudor Simionov, 33, died after being stabbed following an incident at Fountain House, Park Lane, W1 at about 5.35am.
Three men and a woman also received knife injuries during the attack; they have all been released from hospital.
Police are appealing for information to locate Ossama Hamed, 25, and 23-year-old Nor Aden Hamada.
Det Insp Garry Moncrieff of the Homicide and Major Crime Command said: “Ossama Hamed and Nor Aden Hamada are dangerous individuals who need to be apprehended. I would urge anyone who has seen them, or knows of their whereabouts, to contact police immediately.
You may also want to watch:
“These are live lines of enquiry, therefore I am not willing to speculate on where they may be but rest assured we are working with colleagues to ensure that if they are in this country, or overseas, we will track them down.
“Our investigation continues to move forward and a woman has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. However, we will not stop until we have apprehended all those who have played a part in Tudor’s murder.”
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 7 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 8 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 9 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
Mr Simionov was working as a doorman when he was killed. His girlfriend said they had come to London from Romania for a better life.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mr Hamed and Mr Hamada, or who has information that could assist this investigation, including any footage from that morning, is asked to contact the incident room on 101 and quote 3276/1Jan or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
For an immediate sighting, please dial 999.