Ilford ‘twin towers’ nearing completion
Two new towers which dominate Ilford’s skyline are nearing completion, with more than 200 people working on site each day to finish the mammoth project.
London & Regent Construction says the buildings, off Ilford Hill, are having their 294 apartments fitted with “contemporary Italian interiors and high quality finishes”.
A spokesman added: “We are on target for a successful completion and are in positive dialogue with tenants for the commercial units who are very keen to take occupation.”
Details of how the one and two-bedroom apartments can be acquired, and on what basis they will be made available, has yet to be disclosed.
Bob Vickers, managing director of London & Regent Construction, said: “Pioneer Point has established its place as a defining feature of Ilford’s bright new skyline, now standing at more than 370 feet above the ground and clad with 17,200 square metres of facades made largely of glass.
You may also want to watch:
“I am thrilled with progress made to date and look forward to the next phase of this landmark development.”
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 10 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim