Ilford ‘twin towers’ nearing completion
Two new towers which dominate Ilford’s skyline are nearing completion, with more than 200 people working on site each day to finish the mammoth project.
London & Regent Construction says the buildings, off Ilford Hill, are having their 294 apartments fitted with “contemporary Italian interiors and high quality finishes”.
A spokesman added: “We are on target for a successful completion and are in positive dialogue with tenants for the commercial units who are very keen to take occupation.”
Details of how the one and two-bedroom apartments can be acquired, and on what basis they will be made available, has yet to be disclosed.
Bob Vickers, managing director of London & Regent Construction, said: “Pioneer Point has established its place as a defining feature of Ilford’s bright new skyline, now standing at more than 370 feet above the ground and clad with 17,200 square metres of facades made largely of glass.
You may also want to watch:
“I am thrilled with progress made to date and look forward to the next phase of this landmark development.”
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 7 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 10 Women use experiences to offer safety insights about Redbridge