Ilford ‘twin towers’ nearing completion
Two new towers which dominate Ilford’s skyline are nearing completion, with more than 200 people working on site each day to finish the mammoth project.
London & Regent Construction says the buildings, off Ilford Hill, are having their 294 apartments fitted with “contemporary Italian interiors and high quality finishes”.
A spokesman added: “We are on target for a successful completion and are in positive dialogue with tenants for the commercial units who are very keen to take occupation.”
Details of how the one and two-bedroom apartments can be acquired, and on what basis they will be made available, has yet to be disclosed.
Bob Vickers, managing director of London & Regent Construction, said: “Pioneer Point has established its place as a defining feature of Ilford’s bright new skyline, now standing at more than 370 feet above the ground and clad with 17,200 square metres of facades made largely of glass.
You may also want to watch:
“I am thrilled with progress made to date and look forward to the next phase of this landmark development.”
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford