Ilford ‘twin towers’ nearing completion
Two new towers which dominate Ilford’s skyline are nearing completion, with more than 200 people working on site each day to finish the mammoth project.
London & Regent Construction says the buildings, off Ilford Hill, are having their 294 apartments fitted with “contemporary Italian interiors and high quality finishes”.
A spokesman added: “We are on target for a successful completion and are in positive dialogue with tenants for the commercial units who are very keen to take occupation.”
Details of how the one and two-bedroom apartments can be acquired, and on what basis they will be made available, has yet to be disclosed.
Bob Vickers, managing director of London & Regent Construction, said: “Pioneer Point has established its place as a defining feature of Ilford’s bright new skyline, now standing at more than 370 feet above the ground and clad with 17,200 square metres of facades made largely of glass.
You may also want to watch:
“I am thrilled with progress made to date and look forward to the next phase of this landmark development.”
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 4 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week