Ilford noxious substance attack leaves man, aged in his 20s, in a critical condition
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace two men in connection with a noxious substance attack which took place in Ilford.
Officers received reports of an incident in which a man, aged in 20s, had a noxious substance thrown at him on Wednesday, June 13 at around 10pm.
The male was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
The substance is believed to have been ammonia.
Police do not wish to release more specific details of where the incident took place at this time.
You may also want to watch:
But they have released images of William Deo, 20, and Gavin Okwu-Brewis, 29, who they would like to speak to in connection with this offence.
They should not be approached by members of the public.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
Anyone with information about their location is asked to call police on 999 quoting reference 8771/13 June.
Alternatively tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.