Ilford men voted second tightest daters
A dating site has exposed Ilford men as some of the most tight-fisted when taking someone out on a date.
Males in the area are less willing to splash the cash in the search for love, according to FlirtFinder, after coming in second place behind Bolton.
Based on 1.2 million conversations with female members on the site, the results revealed that males in Llandridnod in Wales are the happiest to invest a few pennies in the search for their perfect partner.
Justin Battell, managing director of FlirtFinder, said: “There doesn’t appear to be a north and south divide, or any truth in commonly cited regional stereotypes, as the tightest and most generous areas include towns from all over the UK.”
FlirtFinder is a pay as you go mobile dating service where members buy credits instead of a monthly subscription fee.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.flirtfinder.mobi.
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company