Ilford men voted second tightest daters
A dating site has exposed Ilford men as some of the most tight-fisted when taking someone out on a date.
Males in the area are less willing to splash the cash in the search for love, according to FlirtFinder, after coming in second place behind Bolton.
Based on 1.2 million conversations with female members on the site, the results revealed that males in Llandridnod in Wales are the happiest to invest a few pennies in the search for their perfect partner.
Justin Battell, managing director of FlirtFinder, said: “There doesn’t appear to be a north and south divide, or any truth in commonly cited regional stereotypes, as the tightest and most generous areas include towns from all over the UK.”
FlirtFinder is a pay as you go mobile dating service where members buy credits instead of a monthly subscription fee.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.flirtfinder.mobi.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients