Ilford men voted second tightest daters
A dating site has exposed Ilford men as some of the most tight-fisted when taking someone out on a date.
Males in the area are less willing to splash the cash in the search for love, according to FlirtFinder, after coming in second place behind Bolton.
Based on 1.2 million conversations with female members on the site, the results revealed that males in Llandridnod in Wales are the happiest to invest a few pennies in the search for their perfect partner.
Justin Battell, managing director of FlirtFinder, said: “There doesn’t appear to be a north and south divide, or any truth in commonly cited regional stereotypes, as the tightest and most generous areas include towns from all over the UK.”
FlirtFinder is a pay as you go mobile dating service where members buy credits instead of a monthly subscription fee.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.flirtfinder.mobi.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals