Ilford man due in court accused of sexually abusing underage girls
An Ilford man is due in court today accused of sexually assaulting teenage girls.
Trevor McKnight, 47, of Hampton Road, is accused of 19 counts of offences against teenage girls.
They include three counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14, three counts of assaulting a girl under 13.
He is also accused of assaulting a female, touching a girl under 13 sexually and sexual assault.
McKnight is charged with three counts of causing a girl between 13 and 15 to engage in sexual activity and three counts of assaulting a female over 13 by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is also accused of assaulting a girl under 13 by penetration.
He is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court this afternoon.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford