Ilford man charged after police found heroin and crack cocaine in car
A 33-year-old man has been charged with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving whilst disqualified after being stopped by officers.
Officers from Operation Raptor, a drug gang-focused operation, pulled over the vehicle in Southern Way, Harlow, just after 2pm on Saturday.
A search was then carried out and officers found a quantity of crack cocaine and heroin.
Marian Beresoane, 33, of Roman Road, in Ilford was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving while disqualified.
Robert-Marian Stanciu, 22, of no fixed abode, Colchester, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
They have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court next month.
- 1 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 6 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 7 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote