Ilford man charged after police found heroin and crack cocaine in car
A 33-year-old man has been charged with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving whilst disqualified after being stopped by officers.
Officers from Operation Raptor, a drug gang-focused operation, pulled over the vehicle in Southern Way, Harlow, just after 2pm on Saturday.
A search was then carried out and officers found a quantity of crack cocaine and heroin.
Marian Beresoane, 33, of Roman Road, in Ilford was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving while disqualified.
Robert-Marian Stanciu, 22, of no fixed abode, Colchester, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
They have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court next month.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 5 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 8 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 9 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole