Ilford man charged after police found heroin and crack cocaine in car
A 33-year-old man has been charged with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving whilst disqualified after being stopped by officers.
Officers from Operation Raptor, a drug gang-focused operation, pulled over the vehicle in Southern Way, Harlow, just after 2pm on Saturday.
A search was then carried out and officers found a quantity of crack cocaine and heroin.
Marian Beresoane, 33, of Roman Road, in Ilford was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving while disqualified.
Robert-Marian Stanciu, 22, of no fixed abode, Colchester, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
They have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court next month.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test