Ilford man charged after police found heroin and crack cocaine in car
A 33-year-old man has been charged with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving whilst disqualified after being stopped by officers.
Officers from Operation Raptor, a drug gang-focused operation, pulled over the vehicle in Southern Way, Harlow, just after 2pm on Saturday.
A search was then carried out and officers found a quantity of crack cocaine and heroin.
Marian Beresoane, 33, of Roman Road, in Ilford was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and driving while disqualified.
Robert-Marian Stanciu, 22, of no fixed abode, Colchester, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
They have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court next month.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 7 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments