Ilford dementia sufferer reported missing
A WOMAN from Ilford who suffers from dementia has gone missing in Newham.
Patecelyn Richardson, 58, was last seen at 12.20pm yesterday at the junction of Wakefield Street and Katherine Road, East Ham.
Police have issued an urgent appeal as she is without her medication.
She is described as black, 5ft 5in, and of slim build.
She was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, black jacket, dark coloured scarf, orange T-shirt, long black skirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
She was carrying a black shoulder bag, with a multi-coloured pattern on the front.
Anyone who has seen Patecelyn is asked to contact Newham police on 0300 123 1212 quoting ref: 4147/25
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals