Ilford dementia sufferer reported missing
A WOMAN from Ilford who suffers from dementia has gone missing in Newham.
Patecelyn Richardson, 58, was last seen at 12.20pm yesterday at the junction of Wakefield Street and Katherine Road, East Ham.
Police have issued an urgent appeal as she is without her medication.
She is described as black, 5ft 5in, and of slim build.
She was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, black jacket, dark coloured scarf, orange T-shirt, long black skirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
She was carrying a black shoulder bag, with a multi-coloured pattern on the front.
Anyone who has seen Patecelyn is asked to contact Newham police on 0300 123 1212 quoting ref: 4147/25
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Chadwell Heath academy
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations