Ilford dementia sufferer reported missing
A WOMAN from Ilford who suffers from dementia has gone missing in Newham.
Patecelyn Richardson, 58, was last seen at 12.20pm yesterday at the junction of Wakefield Street and Katherine Road, East Ham.
Police have issued an urgent appeal as she is without her medication.
She is described as black, 5ft 5in, and of slim build.
She was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, black jacket, dark coloured scarf, orange T-shirt, long black skirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
She was carrying a black shoulder bag, with a multi-coloured pattern on the front.
Anyone who has seen Patecelyn is asked to contact Newham police on 0300 123 1212 quoting ref: 4147/25
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 9 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 10 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation