Three car crash in Ilford town centre prompts road closures
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been injured following a three car crash in Ilford town centre.
Three fire engines and specialist fire unit were called to reports of a crash at the junction of High Road and Green Lane at 12.36pm today, June 21. Firefighters cut loose an injured woman trapped inside one of the cars and two men were also injured.
Their conditions are not yet known and emergency services have been contacted to confirm
Road closures were put in place following a car crash and traffic in neighbouring roads is moving slowly.
Fire brigades from Barking, Dagenham, Ilford and East Ham attended, with 16 firefighters responding in total.
You may also want to watch:
Photos from the scene also appear to show several police cars and ambulances responding to an incident.
The Recorder has contacted emergency services to find out what has happened.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 4 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 8 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford
- 9 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 10 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
Updates to follow.