Huge shed fire that damaged homes in Redbridge under investigation
The cause of a huge fire in a shed that spread to a house and garage in Redbridge is under investigation.
Arson has not been ruled out for the blaze in Falmouth Gardens on Friday.
It took 21 firefighters in four engines to extinguish the flames, which gutted the shed and damaged part of a garage and the ground floor of a neighbouring house.
The alarm was raised at 11.50am and the fire was under control by 1.25pm.
No one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the blaze? Send your pictures to email@example.com.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 9 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 10 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge