Huge shed fire that damaged homes in Redbridge under investigation
The cause of a huge fire in a shed that spread to a house and garage in Redbridge is under investigation.
Arson has not been ruled out for the blaze in Falmouth Gardens on Friday.
It took 21 firefighters in four engines to extinguish the flames, which gutted the shed and damaged part of a garage and the ground floor of a neighbouring house.
The alarm was raised at 11.50am and the fire was under control by 1.25pm.
No one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the blaze? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Women use experiences to offer safety insights about Redbridge