Huge shed fire that damaged homes in Redbridge under investigation
The cause of a huge fire in a shed that spread to a house and garage in Redbridge is under investigation.
Arson has not been ruled out for the blaze in Falmouth Gardens on Friday.
It took 21 firefighters in four engines to extinguish the flames, which gutted the shed and damaged part of a garage and the ground floor of a neighbouring house.
The alarm was raised at 11.50am and the fire was under control by 1.25pm.
No one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the blaze? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home