Holiday snaps and family photos recovered from stolen cameras found in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
These photos were some of the thousands of treasured snaps found on dozens of stolen cameras recovered from a Goodmayes home.
The cameras were among more than 500 stolen items recovered from the house and commercial property in Camberwell in March.
Police believe the cameras, computers, iPads, mobile phones, cash and other items were stolen over the past year.
Homes, cars and members of the public were targeted in central London on the spree.
The pictures have been released in the hope of reuniting the cameras and belongings with their owners.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Gemma Alger, said: “We are doing our best to try and return the property to its rightful owners, who I’m sure are extremely keen to have the cameras, and more importantly, the pictures back.
“However, we really need the public’s help to identify who they might be.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 8 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 9 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 10 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
“There are lots of family pictures, holiday snaps and some shots of Christmas celebrations.”
If you recognise anyone in these photos, please contact Westminster Crime Squad on 020 7321 6962 or email gemma.I.firstname.lastname@example.org.