Holiday snaps and family photos recovered from stolen cameras found in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
These photos were some of the thousands of treasured snaps found on dozens of stolen cameras recovered from a Goodmayes home.
The cameras were among more than 500 stolen items recovered from the house and commercial property in Camberwell in March.
Police believe the cameras, computers, iPads, mobile phones, cash and other items were stolen over the past year.
Homes, cars and members of the public were targeted in central London on the spree.
The pictures have been released in the hope of reuniting the cameras and belongings with their owners.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Gemma Alger, said: “We are doing our best to try and return the property to its rightful owners, who I’m sure are extremely keen to have the cameras, and more importantly, the pictures back.
“However, we really need the public’s help to identify who they might be.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 9 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 10 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
“There are lots of family pictures, holiday snaps and some shots of Christmas celebrations.”
If you recognise anyone in these photos, please contact Westminster Crime Squad on 020 7321 6962 or email gemma.I.firstname.lastname@example.org.