Holiday snaps and family photos recovered from stolen cameras found in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
These photos were some of the thousands of treasured snaps found on dozens of stolen cameras recovered from a Goodmayes home.
The cameras were among more than 500 stolen items recovered from the house and commercial property in Camberwell in March.
Police believe the cameras, computers, iPads, mobile phones, cash and other items were stolen over the past year.
Homes, cars and members of the public were targeted in central London on the spree.
The pictures have been released in the hope of reuniting the cameras and belongings with their owners.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Gemma Alger, said: “We are doing our best to try and return the property to its rightful owners, who I’m sure are extremely keen to have the cameras, and more importantly, the pictures back.
“However, we really need the public’s help to identify who they might be.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
“There are lots of family pictures, holiday snaps and some shots of Christmas celebrations.”
If you recognise anyone in these photos, please contact Westminster Crime Squad on 020 7321 6962 or email gemma.I.email@example.com.