Haven House Children’s Hospice ranked among top 100 employers the UK
- Credit: Archant
Haven House Children’s Hospice has been ranked as one of the top 100 employers in the country.
The hospice in High Road, Woodford Green, has been ranked 27th in the Sunday Times list of best non-profit employers.
It also gained a two-star “outstanding” accreditation for leadership and staff engagement.
Several hospice staff were presented with a trophy at an award ceremony held in Battersea Park on February 21.
Chief executive Mike Palfreman said: “The commitment and pride everyone here takes in our work shines through and is evident in the terrific feedback we get from our families.”
You may also want to watch:
Haven House provides support to children suffering life-threatening and life-limiting conditions.
More than 45,000 people in 161 workplaces took part in the annual survey of non-profit organisations and more than three quarters of Haven House staff completed the survey, with 92pc saying they were proud to be part of the organisation and 82pc of staff saying they loved working there.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder