Haven House Children’s Hospice ranked among top 100 employers the UK
- Credit: Archant
Haven House Children’s Hospice has been ranked as one of the top 100 employers in the country.
The hospice in High Road, Woodford Green, has been ranked 27th in the Sunday Times list of best non-profit employers.
It also gained a two-star “outstanding” accreditation for leadership and staff engagement.
Several hospice staff were presented with a trophy at an award ceremony held in Battersea Park on February 21.
Chief executive Mike Palfreman said: “The commitment and pride everyone here takes in our work shines through and is evident in the terrific feedback we get from our families.”
You may also want to watch:
Haven House provides support to children suffering life-threatening and life-limiting conditions.
More than 45,000 people in 161 workplaces took part in the annual survey of non-profit organisations and more than three quarters of Haven House staff completed the survey, with 92pc saying they were proud to be part of the organisation and 82pc of staff saying they loved working there.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 5 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford