Haven House Children’s Hospice ranked among top 100 employers the UK
- Credit: Archant
Haven House Children’s Hospice has been ranked as one of the top 100 employers in the country.
The hospice in High Road, Woodford Green, has been ranked 27th in the Sunday Times list of best non-profit employers.
It also gained a two-star “outstanding” accreditation for leadership and staff engagement.
Several hospice staff were presented with a trophy at an award ceremony held in Battersea Park on February 21.
Chief executive Mike Palfreman said: “The commitment and pride everyone here takes in our work shines through and is evident in the terrific feedback we get from our families.”
You may also want to watch:
Haven House provides support to children suffering life-threatening and life-limiting conditions.
More than 45,000 people in 161 workplaces took part in the annual survey of non-profit organisations and more than three quarters of Haven House staff completed the survey, with 92pc saying they were proud to be part of the organisation and 82pc of staff saying they loved working there.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 4 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Seven Kings novelist among winners of London Writers Awards
- 10 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death