Have your say on Barkingside’s regeneration plans at public meeting
Residents living near Barkingside can have their say on the latest proposals for the area’s regeneration project at a meeting on November 29.
Residents and local businesses are invited to the meeting at Fullwell Cross Library, High Street, Barkingside from 7.30pm.
They will have the chance to give their views on more detailed proposals which have been developed following an initial public meeting.
The Better Barkingside project, part-funded by the Mayor of London, will see major changes to the high street including a new town square and improvements to lighting, street furniture, planting and parking.
The building works are expected to begin in Spring 2013 and be completed by the end of March 2014.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/betterbarkingside.
If you’d like to suggest ideas for the project, please email email@example.com by December 31.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford