Hainault nursery given new ownership by council
A mother-of-three has expressed her delight at being chosen to take over a nursery in the borough.
Owner Sian Nisbett, 34, will run the Dizzy Ducks Day Nursery, in Huntsman Road, Hainault, formerly the Hainault Children’s Centre, after Redbridge Council selected the Dizzy Ducks group to take over the site.
Ms Nisbett said: “We are delighted to take on the management of the nursery.
“Our priorities are to welcome the existing staff and children into the Dizzy Ducks family and to continue the fantastic care provided to date by the council.”
Ms Nisbett, from Billericay, said her team were “excited” to showcase to parents the company’s ethos “to nurture every child’s individual needs and provide excellent opportunities for children to learn and develop.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Nisbett set up the company when she was unable to find suitable childcare for her eldest daughter.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman