Hainault nursery given new ownership by council
A mother-of-three has expressed her delight at being chosen to take over a nursery in the borough.
Owner Sian Nisbett, 34, will run the Dizzy Ducks Day Nursery, in Huntsman Road, Hainault, formerly the Hainault Children’s Centre, after Redbridge Council selected the Dizzy Ducks group to take over the site.
Ms Nisbett said: “We are delighted to take on the management of the nursery.
“Our priorities are to welcome the existing staff and children into the Dizzy Ducks family and to continue the fantastic care provided to date by the council.”
Ms Nisbett, from Billericay, said her team were “excited” to showcase to parents the company’s ethos “to nurture every child’s individual needs and provide excellent opportunities for children to learn and develop.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Nisbett set up the company when she was unable to find suitable childcare for her eldest daughter.
- 1 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman