Hainault nursery given new ownership by council
A mother-of-three has expressed her delight at being chosen to take over a nursery in the borough.
Owner Sian Nisbett, 34, will run the Dizzy Ducks Day Nursery, in Huntsman Road, Hainault, formerly the Hainault Children’s Centre, after Redbridge Council selected the Dizzy Ducks group to take over the site.
Ms Nisbett said: “We are delighted to take on the management of the nursery.
“Our priorities are to welcome the existing staff and children into the Dizzy Ducks family and to continue the fantastic care provided to date by the council.”
Ms Nisbett, from Billericay, said her team were “excited” to showcase to parents the company’s ethos “to nurture every child’s individual needs and provide excellent opportunities for children to learn and develop.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Nisbett set up the company when she was unable to find suitable childcare for her eldest daughter.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 8 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford