Hainault man charged in connection with Loughton stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A Hainault man has been charged in connection with a stabbing which in Loughton, Essex.
Junior Lawrence, 22, of New North Road, Hainault, was due to appear today at Colchester Magistrates’ Court, charged with GBH with intent and possession of a bladed article in a public place.
Police received reports that a man had been assaulted following an altercation involving two vehicles at the junction of Langston Road and Chigwell Lane at around 7.25pm on August 4.
Both vehicles left the area but the victim was later located in the Church Hill area and was taken to hospital.
His condition is no longer described as life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old woman from Romford was also arrested in connection with the attack.
She has been released on bail until August 26.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 10 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return