Hainault man charged with drug offences following police raids across east London
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man from Hainault has been charged with drug offences following a series of police raids across east London.
Mansoor Hussain, 30, of New North Road, is accused of two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin after officers carried out the dawn raids on Wednesday morning.
Rahiem Baki, 21, from Buckhurst Hill, and Shamun Miah, 27, from the Isle of Dogs, are also charged with two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin.
Joynal Abedein, 23, from Bethnal Green, Sumon Miah, 23, from Barking, and Zakariya Miah, 22, from Lisson Grove, north west London, are charged with one count of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
Osman Maye, 23, from North Greenwich, Ahsan Iqbal, 23, from Leytonstone, and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all charged with one count of supplying class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Tre Tahar Fraser, 24, and Rio Millard, 27, both from Walthamstow, are charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
Alison Wilks, 52, from Walthamstow, is accused of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs while 25-year-old Aaron Wilks, of the same address, is charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
All were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today except Alison Wilks who was bailed.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Bradley Joseph-Bernard, 29, from Barking, who has been charged with two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin.
Two men aged 21 and 27 who were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs, a 23-year-old man held on suspicion of possession of Class A and B drugs and a man, 21, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B have all been released under investigation.
Two men aged 18 and 28 who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs have been released with no further action.