Arrest after man suffers head injury in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
A 34-year-old man has been arrested after an alleged assault in Hainault where a man suffered head injuries.
Police were called at 1.30am on Thursday, October 29 to reports of an assault at New North Road.
A 55-year-old man was found suffering from a head injury.
He was taken by London Ambulance Service to hospital where his condition is stable at this time.
The man who was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm remains at an east London police station and enquiries continue.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information should call police on 101 quoting 391/29OCT or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Man with Woodford Green links wanted in connection with assault
- 3 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 4 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 5 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 6 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 7 Almost 3,000 Barts Health hospital staff yet to have Covid jab, figures show
- 8 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 9 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 10 Votes set to be cast for borough's next youth parliament members