Arrest after man suffers head injury in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
A 34-year-old man has been arrested after an alleged assault in Hainault where a man suffered head injuries.
Police were called at 1.30am on Thursday, October 29 to reports of an assault at New North Road.
A 55-year-old man was found suffering from a head injury.
He was taken by London Ambulance Service to hospital where his condition is stable at this time.
The man who was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm remains at an east London police station and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information should call police on 101 quoting 391/29OCT or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 4 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 6 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 7 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week