Arrest after man suffers head injury in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
A 34-year-old man has been arrested after an alleged assault in Hainault where a man suffered head injuries.
Police were called at 1.30am on Thursday, October 29 to reports of an assault at New North Road.
A 55-year-old man was found suffering from a head injury.
He was taken by London Ambulance Service to hospital where his condition is stable at this time.
The man who was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm remains at an east London police station and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information should call police on 101 quoting 391/29OCT or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 4 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 9 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 10 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford