Four men stabbed in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Four men were stabbed at a music festival in Hainault with one victim facing life-changing injuries.
Police were called at 7.35pm on Saturday, June 30, to Garage Nation festival, Hainault Forest Country Park, Romford Road.
Officers at the scene found two men, aged 22 and 26 with stab injuries.
They were transported to an east London hospital by air ambulance.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Victim one’s injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
“Victim two’s injuries are not life-threatening but potentially life-changing.”
A third victim took himself to an east London hospital and his injury is not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 4 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
A fourth man was treated at the scene by medics and left prior to police arrival.
Officers from East Area Command Unit are investigating.
No arrests have been made and inquiries continue.