Four men stabbed in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Four men were stabbed at a music festival in Hainault with one victim facing life-changing injuries.
Police were called at 7.35pm on Saturday, June 30, to Garage Nation festival, Hainault Forest Country Park, Romford Road.
Officers at the scene found two men, aged 22 and 26 with stab injuries.
They were transported to an east London hospital by air ambulance.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Victim one’s injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
“Victim two’s injuries are not life-threatening but potentially life-changing.”
A third victim took himself to an east London hospital and his injury is not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
- 4 Commission ends safeguarding probe into charity
- 5 Update: Sixth arrest following killing of Michael Ugwa
- 6 Lightbulb likely cause of Khartoum Road house fire
- 7 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 9 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 10 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
A fourth man was treated at the scene by medics and left prior to police arrival.
Officers from East Area Command Unit are investigating.
No arrests have been made and inquiries continue.