Four men stabbed in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Four men were stabbed at a music festival in Hainault with one victim facing life-changing injuries.
Police were called at 7.35pm on Saturday, June 30, to Garage Nation festival, Hainault Forest Country Park, Romford Road.
Officers at the scene found two men, aged 22 and 26 with stab injuries.
They were transported to an east London hospital by air ambulance.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Victim one’s injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
“Victim two’s injuries are not life-threatening but potentially life-changing.”
A third victim took himself to an east London hospital and his injury is not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Women use experiences to offer safety insights about Redbridge
A fourth man was treated at the scene by medics and left prior to police arrival.
Officers from East Area Command Unit are investigating.
No arrests have been made and inquiries continue.