Four men stabbed in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Four men were stabbed at a music festival in Hainault with one victim facing life-changing injuries.
Police were called at 7.35pm on Saturday, June 30, to Garage Nation festival, Hainault Forest Country Park, Romford Road.
Officers at the scene found two men, aged 22 and 26 with stab injuries.
They were transported to an east London hospital by air ambulance.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Victim one’s injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
“Victim two’s injuries are not life-threatening but potentially life-changing.”
A third victim took himself to an east London hospital and his injury is not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
A fourth man was treated at the scene by medics and left prior to police arrival.
Officers from East Area Command Unit are investigating.
No arrests have been made and inquiries continue.