Four charged after arrests by Met’s Trafficking and Prostitution Unit
Four men are to appear in court today charged with offences including controlling child prostitution.
The four were arrested by officers from the Met’s Trafficking and Prostitution Unit yesterday.
Naeem Ahmed, 25, of Westminster Gardens, Barking, has been charged with controlling child prostitution, inciting child prostitution and five counts of rape.
Nabeel Ahmed, 23, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Chadwell Heath, has been charged with charged with six counts of rape.
Anas Mir Iqbal, 25, of Newham Way, Newham, has been charged with one count of paying a child prostitute for sexual services.
You may also want to watch:
Hassan Raza. 23, of Westminster Gardens, Barking, has been charged with one count of sexual touching.
They are due to appear in custody today at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court, Scotland Yard said.
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 5 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 Council leader urges government to fund flood prevention measures