Five in court over murder of Thomas Cudjoe of Ilford
Five men charged over the death of 29-year-old Thomas Cudjoe appeared in court this morning.
Mr Cudjoe, of Richmond Road, Ilford died of stab wounds to the chest and legs in Ley Street, Ilford on Saturday.
They appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court, Cranbrook Road, Barkingside.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings and Asher Johnson, 24, of the Isle of Dogs were charged both with murder.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Romford and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Poplar were charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four were also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings was charged with murder.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
The five will appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday for their bail hearing and return on February 14 for plea and case management.