Five in court over murder of Thomas Cudjoe of Ilford
Five men charged over the death of 29-year-old Thomas Cudjoe appeared in court this morning.
Mr Cudjoe, of Richmond Road, Ilford died of stab wounds to the chest and legs in Ley Street, Ilford on Saturday.
They appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court, Cranbrook Road, Barkingside.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings and Asher Johnson, 24, of the Isle of Dogs were charged both with murder.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Romford and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Poplar were charged with conspiracy to murder.
All four were also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings was charged with murder.
- 1 Arrest made after man falls from height during forced entry incident
- 2 Judicial review could 'stop GP surgery privatisation'
- 3 Keith Prince to keep fighting as plans to develop former Homebase inch closer
- 4 Updated number of unvaccinated King George and Queen's hospital staff revealed as deadline looms
- 5 Man attacked with machete before falling from height in Wanstead
- 6 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 7 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 8 Covid patients numbers declining in east London hospitals
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Woodford Green teen to play at orchestral concert
The five will appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday for their bail hearing and return on February 14 for plea and case management.