Five in court over murder of Thomas Cudjoe of Ilford
Five men charged over the death of 29-year-old Thomas Cudjoe appeared in court this morning.
Mr Cudjoe, of Richmond Road, Ilford died of stab wounds to the chest and legs in Ley Street, Ilford on Saturday.
They appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court, Cranbrook Road, Barkingside.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings and Asher Johnson, 24, of the Isle of Dogs were charged both with murder.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Romford and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Poplar were charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four were also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings was charged with murder.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 8 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 9 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 10 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
The five will appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday for their bail hearing and return on February 14 for plea and case management.