Five charged over death of Thomas Cudjoe appear at Old Bailey
Five men charged over the death of 29-year-old Thomas Cudjoe appeared at the Old Bailey this morning.
The men appeared in court via video link and no application for bail was made.
Mr Cudjoe, of Richmond Road, Ilford died of stab wounds to the chest and legs in Ley Street, Ilford on November 3 near the forecourt of the Shell petrol station.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings and Asher Johnson, 24, of the Isle of Dogs were charged both with murder.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Romford and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Poplar were charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four were also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings was charged with murder.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 4 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 5 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 6 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 10 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
They will be back in court on February 15 for plea and case management hearing.