Five charged over death of Thomas Cudjoe appear at Old Bailey
Five men charged over the death of 29-year-old Thomas Cudjoe appeared at the Old Bailey this morning.
The men appeared in court via video link and no application for bail was made.
Mr Cudjoe, of Richmond Road, Ilford died of stab wounds to the chest and legs in Ley Street, Ilford on November 3 near the forecourt of the Shell petrol station.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings and Asher Johnson, 24, of the Isle of Dogs were charged both with murder.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Romford and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Poplar were charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four were also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings was charged with murder.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 5 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 6 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 7 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 8 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 9 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 10 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
They will be back in court on February 15 for plea and case management hearing.