Five charged over death of Thomas Cudjoe appear at Old Bailey
Five men charged over the death of 29-year-old Thomas Cudjoe appeared at the Old Bailey this morning.
The men appeared in court via video link and no application for bail was made.
Mr Cudjoe, of Richmond Road, Ilford died of stab wounds to the chest and legs in Ley Street, Ilford on November 3 near the forecourt of the Shell petrol station.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings and Asher Johnson, 24, of the Isle of Dogs were charged both with murder.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Romford and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Poplar were charged with conspiracy to murder.
All four were also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings was charged with murder.
- 1 Zara Aleena: Man charged with Ilford murder
- 2 Dagenham man in court over Zara Aleena murder
- 3 'A joy to us all': Zara Aleena's family pay tribute after 'sickening' death
- 4 Tributes paid to law graduate murdered as she walked home in Ilford
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of Ilford murder as police name victim
- 6 Murder investigation launched after woman fatally attacked in Ilford
- 7 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 8 Vigil to be held this Saturday for 'pure of heart' Zara Aleena
- 9 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 10 Mayor tells borough's youth: 'Be ambitious for Redbridge'
They will be back in court on February 15 for plea and case management hearing.