Five charged with offences after fatal stabbing
- Credit: Archant
People from Hornchurch, Ilford, Seven Kings, Collier Row and Brentwood have been charged following a fatal stabbing.
Xhovan Pepaj, 25, was found dead in Tunbridge Wells in the early hours of Saturday, December 4, having suffered "multiple injuries consistent with stab wounds", according to Kent Police.
A post-mortem examination has taken place.
Seven people have since been arrested, with five charged this week.
Ciaran Stewart, 18, of Curtis Road, Hornchurch and a 17-year-old boy from Ilford were both charged with murder and with conspiring to commit robbery on Tuesday (December 7).
At Medway Magistrates’ Court the next day, they were remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today (Friday).
On Wednesday, Donte Simpson-Palmer, 18, of Norfolk Road in Seven Kings; Mohammed Miah, 25, of Highfield Road in Collier Row and Nathan Turner, 28, of Myrtle Road in Brentwood were each charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
- 1 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 2 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 3 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 4 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 5 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 6 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 7 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 8 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Jailed: Ilford fraudster involved in £13m Ponzi scheme through property fraud
Mr Turner is also accused of possessing cannabis with intent to supply.
The three men were remanded in custody at Medway Magistrates’ Court yesterday ahead of a scheduled hearing at the same court on January 6.
A 41-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman who were also arrested remain on police bail.