Woodford Green man appears in court accused of firearms and drug offences
- Credit: Archant
A Woodford Green man appeared in court charged with firearms and drugs offences.
Nooha Sillah, 18, of Armstrong Avenue, was charged with attempted murder, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession with intent to supply class A drugs, and possession of cannabis. He appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, April 1.
Two co-defendants – Darren John Stafford, 22 and Benjamin Agyeman-Badu, 21, both of Aldriche Way, Highams Park – were charged on March 18 with attempted murder, and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
They first appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on March 18.
They have all been remanded in custody, and are next due to appear at The Old Bailey at a later date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
The attempted murder and firearm charges relate to an incident which took place in Aldriche Way on the afternoon of March 9.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 9 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 10 Redbridge parents' group donates more laptops to schools