Woodford Green man appears in court accused of firearms and drug offences
- Credit: Archant
A Woodford Green man appeared in court charged with firearms and drugs offences.
Nooha Sillah, 18, of Armstrong Avenue, was charged with attempted murder, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession with intent to supply class A drugs, and possession of cannabis. He appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, April 1.
Two co-defendants – Darren John Stafford, 22 and Benjamin Agyeman-Badu, 21, both of Aldriche Way, Highams Park – were charged on March 18 with attempted murder, and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
They first appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on March 18.
They have all been remanded in custody, and are next due to appear at The Old Bailey at a later date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
The attempted murder and firearm charges relate to an incident which took place in Aldriche Way on the afternoon of March 9.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine