Man suffers head injuries during Ilford fight
- Credit: Archant
A fight in Ilford left two men injured, one with head injuries.
Police were called at 5.08pm on Monday, April 20 to reports of a man assaulted in Havelock Street. No one has yet been arrested.
London Ambulance Service attended and took the man, aged 28, to hospital with head injuries sustained during a fight.
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said: “His injuries were not life-threatening nor life-changing and he was later discharged after treatment.
“A second victim, a man aged 42, approached officers at the scene suffering cuts from the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims