Man suffers head injuries during Ilford fight
- Credit: Archant
A fight in Ilford left two men injured, one with head injuries.
Police were called at 5.08pm on Monday, April 20 to reports of a man assaulted in Havelock Street. No one has yet been arrested.
London Ambulance Service attended and took the man, aged 28, to hospital with head injuries sustained during a fight.
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said: “His injuries were not life-threatening nor life-changing and he was later discharged after treatment.
“A second victim, a man aged 42, approached officers at the scene suffering cuts from the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Gants Hill care worker's daughter wins Bafta
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child