Epping Forest murder: Second man charged
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Hidir Aksakal, whose body was found in Epping Forest, Snaresbrook, last month.
Yilmaz Coskun, 35, of no fixed address, was charged yesterday after being arrested on October 6.
Mr Coskun will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He is the second person to have been charged after the body of Mr Aksakal, 53, from Margate, Kent, was found by a member of the public near to Hollow Ponds, off Whipps Cross Road, on September 9.
Remzi Akguc, 40, of Margery Street, Islington, was charged with murder on September 25.
You may also want to watch:
His trial at the Old Bailey is set for March 21.
Two other men, a 22-year-old and a 40-year-old, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and bailed until dates in late October and November respectively.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash