Epping Forest murder: Second man charged
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Hidir Aksakal, whose body was found in Epping Forest, Snaresbrook, last month.
Yilmaz Coskun, 35, of no fixed address, was charged yesterday after being arrested on October 6.
Mr Coskun will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He is the second person to have been charged after the body of Mr Aksakal, 53, from Margate, Kent, was found by a member of the public near to Hollow Ponds, off Whipps Cross Road, on September 9.
Remzi Akguc, 40, of Margery Street, Islington, was charged with murder on September 25.
You may also want to watch:
His trial at the Old Bailey is set for March 21.
Two other men, a 22-year-old and a 40-year-old, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and bailed until dates in late October and November respectively.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 3 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 7 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 8 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 9 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence