Epping Forest murder: Second man charged
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Hidir Aksakal, whose body was found in Epping Forest, Snaresbrook, last month.
Yilmaz Coskun, 35, of no fixed address, was charged yesterday after being arrested on October 6.
Mr Coskun will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He is the second person to have been charged after the body of Mr Aksakal, 53, from Margate, Kent, was found by a member of the public near to Hollow Ponds, off Whipps Cross Road, on September 9.
Remzi Akguc, 40, of Margery Street, Islington, was charged with murder on September 25.
You may also want to watch:
His trial at the Old Bailey is set for March 21.
Two other men, a 22-year-old and a 40-year-old, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and bailed until dates in late October and November respectively.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Care home resident died after choking on sandwich, inquest hears
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 7 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford