Emergency services called to two garage fires in Hainault last night
- Credit: Google Maps
Police and fire services were called to two garages that are believed to have been set on fire deliberately in Hainault last night.
One of the garages contained two motorcycles, which were both destroyed in the blaze.
Two fire engines, one from Romford Fire Station and one from Hainault were called to the fire in Haldon Close, Hainault.
A spokesman from Hainault station told the Recorder that they received an emergency call at around 9pm last night (Sunday, February 18) and that they think the fires were both started deliberately.
They said that both garages were currently in use and contained mostly personal possessions.
You may also want to watch:
They said that the fire had been dealth with and put out within a matter of minutes, and that police were also at the scene.
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 10 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation