‘Drug deal gone wrong’: Class As and ammunition recovered from Gants Hill house
- Credit: google
A large quantity of what is thought to be class A drugs and ammunition has been found by Redbridge Police at a residential Gants Hill home.
Officers were called to Perth Road at 3.48pm yesterday following reports of a dispute between two men involving a gun.
Local and firearms officers entered a residential property and upon searching the house seized a large quantity of what is believed to be class A drugs.
Ammunition was found, but no gun was discovered.
A bystander described the incident: “It looks like a drug deal gone wrong.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London