Diamond and platinum ring, Indian gold set and thousands in cash stolen from Goodmayes home
A diamond and platinum ring worth an estimated �18,000, Indian gold wedding set and thousands of pounds in cash were stolen from a Goodmayes home on Thursday (25).
Burglars entered the home in Goodmayes Lane through an open first floor bathroom window between 3.30pm and 8.30pm.
They got away with �6,000 in cash, the platinum ring with a 22 carat diamond and the gold wedding set worth around �3,000.
Redbridge residents are advised to property mark valuables, keep them out of sight and lock all doors and windows before going out.
Ilford CID are asking people to contact them with information and to look at the images of the stolen jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Contact DC James Niicholson on 020 8345 2610 at Ilford Police Station with any information.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 5 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 6 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 7 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 8 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 9 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 10 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang