Diamond and platinum ring, Indian gold set and thousands in cash stolen from Goodmayes home
A diamond and platinum ring worth an estimated �18,000, Indian gold wedding set and thousands of pounds in cash were stolen from a Goodmayes home on Thursday (25).
Burglars entered the home in Goodmayes Lane through an open first floor bathroom window between 3.30pm and 8.30pm.
They got away with �6,000 in cash, the platinum ring with a 22 carat diamond and the gold wedding set worth around �3,000.
Redbridge residents are advised to property mark valuables, keep them out of sight and lock all doors and windows before going out.
Ilford CID are asking people to contact them with information and to look at the images of the stolen jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Contact DC James Niicholson on 020 8345 2610 at Ilford Police Station with any information.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 2 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 3 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 4 Criticism of 'comedy of errors' consultation for Wanstead flat extension plans
- 5 South Woodford restaurant owner excited for return of diners
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 8 Man in hospital after being slashed multiple times in Wanstead
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack