Diamond and platinum ring, Indian gold set and thousands in cash stolen from Goodmayes home
A diamond and platinum ring worth an estimated �18,000, Indian gold wedding set and thousands of pounds in cash were stolen from a Goodmayes home on Thursday (25).
Burglars entered the home in Goodmayes Lane through an open first floor bathroom window between 3.30pm and 8.30pm.
They got away with �6,000 in cash, the platinum ring with a 22 carat diamond and the gold wedding set worth around �3,000.
Redbridge residents are advised to property mark valuables, keep them out of sight and lock all doors and windows before going out.
Ilford CID are asking people to contact them with information and to look at the images of the stolen jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Contact DC James Niicholson on 020 8345 2610 at Ilford Police Station with any information.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Redbridge human rights group awarded six-figure National Lottery grant
- 10 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour