Detectives investigating death of Newbury Park woman charge 50-year-old with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a Newbury Park woman after she was discovered with abdominal injuries and later died in hospital.
Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo of no fixed abode was charged this morning (Tuesday, 13 November) with the murder of 35-year-old Devi Unmathallegadoo.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court later today.
This follows an incident at an address in Applegarth Drive, Ilford at approximately 07:40am on Monday, 12 November.
The victim was found suffering an abdominal injury. She was taken to hospital where she later died.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigate.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds