Detectives investigating death of Newbury Park woman charge 50-year-old with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a Newbury Park woman after she was discovered with abdominal injuries and later died in hospital.
Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo of no fixed abode was charged this morning (Tuesday, 13 November) with the murder of 35-year-old Devi Unmathallegadoo.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court later today.
This follows an incident at an address in Applegarth Drive, Ilford at approximately 07:40am on Monday, 12 November.
The victim was found suffering an abdominal injury. She was taken to hospital where she later died.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigate.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 9 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 10 Redbridge parents' group donates more laptops to schools