Detectives investigating death of Newbury Park woman charge 50-year-old with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a Newbury Park woman after she was discovered with abdominal injuries and later died in hospital.
Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo of no fixed abode was charged this morning (Tuesday, 13 November) with the murder of 35-year-old Devi Unmathallegadoo.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court later today.
This follows an incident at an address in Applegarth Drive, Ilford at approximately 07:40am on Monday, 12 November.
The victim was found suffering an abdominal injury. She was taken to hospital where she later died.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigate.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 3 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 4 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 5 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 6 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 10 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff