Detectives investigating death of Newbury Park woman charge 50-year-old with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a Newbury Park woman after she was discovered with abdominal injuries and later died in hospital.
Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo of no fixed abode was charged this morning (Tuesday, 13 November) with the murder of 35-year-old Devi Unmathallegadoo.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court later today.
This follows an incident at an address in Applegarth Drive, Ilford at approximately 07:40am on Monday, 12 November.
The victim was found suffering an abdominal injury. She was taken to hospital where she later died.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigate.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 6 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 7 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 10 Patients urged to avoid Whipps Cross A&E after flooding