Delays and cancellations on TfL Rail due to track defect at Liverpool Street
- Credit: Hammersfan/Wikimedia Commons
TfL Rail and other services running out of Liverpool Street could be delayed or cancelled this evening due to track defect.
Network Rail is working to fix the problem on a “critical set of points”, but some platforms at the transport hub are blocked.
To manage routes some trains will be cancelled and revised until the end of rush hour, at approximately 8pm.
This will anger commuters, as TfL Rail trains, which serve Stratford, Ilford and Romford, are already being cancelled going in and out of Liverpool Street.
Services for Shenfield will not call at Manor Park, Forest Gate or Maryland.
You may also want to watch:
TfL Rail advise passengers to take the number 86 bus from Stratford.
Greater Anglia has said: “We are sorry if your travel plans are affected by this disruption.”
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 4 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
Passengers can use their Greater Anglia tickets on the Tube and c2c.