Delays and cancellations on TfL Rail due to track defect at Liverpool Street
- Credit: Hammersfan/Wikimedia Commons
TfL Rail and other services running out of Liverpool Street could be delayed or cancelled this evening due to track defect.
Network Rail is working to fix the problem on a “critical set of points”, but some platforms at the transport hub are blocked.
To manage routes some trains will be cancelled and revised until the end of rush hour, at approximately 8pm.
This will anger commuters, as TfL Rail trains, which serve Stratford, Ilford and Romford, are already being cancelled going in and out of Liverpool Street.
Services for Shenfield will not call at Manor Park, Forest Gate or Maryland.
You may also want to watch:
TfL Rail advise passengers to take the number 86 bus from Stratford.
Greater Anglia has said: “We are sorry if your travel plans are affected by this disruption.”
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Two in five people in Redbridge may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman
Passengers can use their Greater Anglia tickets on the Tube and c2c.