Delays and cancellations on TfL Rail due to track defect at Liverpool Street
- Credit: Hammersfan/Wikimedia Commons
TfL Rail and other services running out of Liverpool Street could be delayed or cancelled this evening due to track defect.
Network Rail is working to fix the problem on a “critical set of points”, but some platforms at the transport hub are blocked.
To manage routes some trains will be cancelled and revised until the end of rush hour, at approximately 8pm.
This will anger commuters, as TfL Rail trains, which serve Stratford, Ilford and Romford, are already being cancelled going in and out of Liverpool Street.
Services for Shenfield will not call at Manor Park, Forest Gate or Maryland.
You may also want to watch:
TfL Rail advise passengers to take the number 86 bus from Stratford.
Greater Anglia has said: “We are sorry if your travel plans are affected by this disruption.”
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
Passengers can use their Greater Anglia tickets on the Tube and c2c.