Delays and cancellations on TfL Rail due to track defect at Liverpool Street
- Credit: Hammersfan/Wikimedia Commons
TfL Rail and other services running out of Liverpool Street could be delayed or cancelled this evening due to track defect.
Network Rail is working to fix the problem on a “critical set of points”, but some platforms at the transport hub are blocked.
To manage routes some trains will be cancelled and revised until the end of rush hour, at approximately 8pm.
This will anger commuters, as TfL Rail trains, which serve Stratford, Ilford and Romford, are already being cancelled going in and out of Liverpool Street.
Services for Shenfield will not call at Manor Park, Forest Gate or Maryland.
TfL Rail advise passengers to take the number 86 bus from Stratford.
Greater Anglia has said: “We are sorry if your travel plans are affected by this disruption.”
- 1 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
- 2 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 3 Caught on camera: 6 wanted fly-tippers and litterbugs
- 4 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
- 10 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
Passengers can use their Greater Anglia tickets on the Tube and c2c.