Dead cat dumped in Goodmayes
A dead cat was found by a young woman after it was dumped in a bin in Goodmayes.
Jessica Chohan, 21, discovered the ginger and white cat in Blythswood Road, Goodmayes on Monday after she heard shouting from a neighbour.
She said: “I was putting the rubbish out when I saw one of my neighbours shouting, ‘how can people be so disgusting and leave a dead cat in the street’.
“I have two cats and thought it might be one of mine so I went over to see. I burst into tears straight away, I could only see the poor little thing’s tail and ears.”
The cat, which did not appear to be wearing a collar, did not look to have any obvious physical injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Chohan added: “I don’t know how someone could do such a thing. I had to go to work straight away but when I came home it was gone.”
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home