Concern grows for Ilford boy, 13, missing for a week
A 13-year-old boy last seen leaving home on his way to a chip shop has now been missing for a week, with concern growing after temperatures plunged below freezing at the weekend.
Emanuel Paun speaks no English and only arrived in the UK from Romania with his family on January 24.
He was last seen at approximately 10am on Monday, January 30 when he left his home in St Lukes Avenue, Ilford
He was on his way to a nearby chip shop with �6 to spend there.
Detectives trying to trace Emanuel say he has gone missing before and was found wandering in Romford with a piece of paper on him with his address written on it.
He is white with pale skin, about 4ft 11in, of slim build with short red/blond hair.
Emanuel was last seen wearing a white and blue jacket, dark jeans and black trainers.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 3 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 4 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 5 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 6 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Burial and cremation fees rise at City of London Cemetery and Crematorium
- 9 Senior councillor: Boost high streets by scrapping business rates
- 10 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
Posters have been put up around the area of St Lukes Avenue in the hope someone knows his whereabouts.
Anyone who has seen Emanuel or knows his whereabouts is asked to call 020 8345 2733, or Missing People on 0500 700 700.