Concern grows for Ilford boy, 13, missing for a week
A 13-year-old boy last seen leaving home on his way to a chip shop has now been missing for a week, with concern growing after temperatures plunged below freezing at the weekend.
Emanuel Paun speaks no English and only arrived in the UK from Romania with his family on January 24.
He was last seen at approximately 10am on Monday, January 30 when he left his home in St Lukes Avenue, Ilford
He was on his way to a nearby chip shop with �6 to spend there.
Detectives trying to trace Emanuel say he has gone missing before and was found wandering in Romford with a piece of paper on him with his address written on it.
You may also want to watch:
He is white with pale skin, about 4ft 11in, of slim build with short red/blond hair.
Emanuel was last seen wearing a white and blue jacket, dark jeans and black trainers.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
Posters have been put up around the area of St Lukes Avenue in the hope someone knows his whereabouts.
Anyone who has seen Emanuel or knows his whereabouts is asked to call 020 8345 2733, or Missing People on 0500 700 700.