Concern grows for Ilford boy, 13, missing for a week
A 13-year-old boy last seen leaving home on his way to a chip shop has now been missing for a week, with concern growing after temperatures plunged below freezing at the weekend.
Emanuel Paun speaks no English and only arrived in the UK from Romania with his family on January 24.
He was last seen at approximately 10am on Monday, January 30 when he left his home in St Lukes Avenue, Ilford
He was on his way to a nearby chip shop with �6 to spend there.
Detectives trying to trace Emanuel say he has gone missing before and was found wandering in Romford with a piece of paper on him with his address written on it.
You may also want to watch:
He is white with pale skin, about 4ft 11in, of slim build with short red/blond hair.
Emanuel was last seen wearing a white and blue jacket, dark jeans and black trainers.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 6 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 9 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
Posters have been put up around the area of St Lukes Avenue in the hope someone knows his whereabouts.
Anyone who has seen Emanuel or knows his whereabouts is asked to call 020 8345 2733, or Missing People on 0500 700 700.