Concern grows for Ilford boy, 13, missing for a week
A 13-year-old boy last seen leaving home on his way to a chip shop has now been missing for a week, with concern growing after temperatures plunged below freezing at the weekend.
Emanuel Paun speaks no English and only arrived in the UK from Romania with his family on January 24.
He was last seen at approximately 10am on Monday, January 30 when he left his home in St Lukes Avenue, Ilford
He was on his way to a nearby chip shop with �6 to spend there.
Detectives trying to trace Emanuel say he has gone missing before and was found wandering in Romford with a piece of paper on him with his address written on it.
You may also want to watch:
He is white with pale skin, about 4ft 11in, of slim build with short red/blond hair.
Emanuel was last seen wearing a white and blue jacket, dark jeans and black trainers.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
Posters have been put up around the area of St Lukes Avenue in the hope someone knows his whereabouts.
Anyone who has seen Emanuel or knows his whereabouts is asked to call 020 8345 2733, or Missing People on 0500 700 700.