Chigwell puppy burglary: Six pups retrieved – three to go
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after nine puppies were stolen in a Chigwell break-in – three of whom remain missing.
Police were called to reports that puppies had been taken from an address in Brocket Way on Monday, September 24.
Of the nine puppies taken from the property, six have since been retrieved.
Six teens were arrested on suspicion of burglary but have now been released.
The puppies are described as a “bulldog/Staff mix” and are only four weeks old, according to neighbour Tammy Westwood, who has been helping owner John Dewing appeal for information.
You may also want to watch:
The 38-year-old said: “If you have any information, please let us know because we just want these puppies home.”
Investigations continue. Anyone with information is asked to call 101 with reference 4434/24SEP.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home