Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses after an assault at Chadwell Heath station.
Around 8.30am on Wednesday, August 11, two men believed to be aged in their late-teens or early 20s - one with a bicycle and the other with an electric scooter - were speaking to station staff.
Police said that a short time later an assault took place and the two men left the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen what happened to assist with their investigation.
Witnesses or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 132 of 11/08/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 5 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 6 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation