Chadwell Heath murders: Mum and twin daughters were strangled
- Credit: Archant
A post-mortem examination has revealed that a mother and her twin daughters found dead at their home were strangled.
Havering Council social worker Shighi Rethishkumar, 37, and twin daughters Neha and Niya, 13, were found at their house in Juniper Court, off Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
Shighi’s husband Rethishkumar Pullarkattil, 44, was found hanged in Woodford Reservoir, Walthamstow, on Wednesday morning.
His post-mortem examination confirmed death by hanging.
The post-mortem examinations were held at East Ham Mortuary yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue to trace any next of kin.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine