Chadwell Heath murders: Mum and twin daughters were strangled
- Credit: Archant
A post-mortem examination has revealed that a mother and her twin daughters found dead at their home were strangled.
Havering Council social worker Shighi Rethishkumar, 37, and twin daughters Neha and Niya, 13, were found at their house in Juniper Court, off Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
Shighi’s husband Rethishkumar Pullarkattil, 44, was found hanged in Woodford Reservoir, Walthamstow, on Wednesday morning.
His post-mortem examination confirmed death by hanging.
The post-mortem examinations were held at East Ham Mortuary yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue to trace any next of kin.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 5 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 6 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 7 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 10 Seven Kings novelist among winners of London Writers Awards