Chadwell Heath murders: Mum and twin daughters were strangled
- Credit: Archant
A post-mortem examination has revealed that a mother and her twin daughters found dead at their home were strangled.
Havering Council social worker Shighi Rethishkumar, 37, and twin daughters Neha and Niya, 13, were found at their house in Juniper Court, off Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
Shighi’s husband Rethishkumar Pullarkattil, 44, was found hanged in Woodford Reservoir, Walthamstow, on Wednesday morning.
His post-mortem examination confirmed death by hanging.
The post-mortem examinations were held at East Ham Mortuary yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue to trace any next of kin.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 3 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 9 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 10 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms