Chadwell Heath murders: Mum and twin daughters were strangled
- Credit: Archant
A post-mortem examination has revealed that a mother and her twin daughters found dead at their home were strangled.
Havering Council social worker Shighi Rethishkumar, 37, and twin daughters Neha and Niya, 13, were found at their house in Juniper Court, off Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
Shighi’s husband Rethishkumar Pullarkattil, 44, was found hanged in Woodford Reservoir, Walthamstow, on Wednesday morning.
His post-mortem examination confirmed death by hanging.
The post-mortem examinations were held at East Ham Mortuary yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue to trace any next of kin.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford