CCTV released in Ilford murder probe
Police have released CCTV images of two people they want to speak to in connection with the murder of a teenager in Ilford.
Kelvin Chibueze was found lying injured in the car park off Thompson Close, Ilford, in the early hours of August 15.
He died later that day in the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel of a stab wound to the chest.
It is believed he had earlier been at a party in High Road.
Now police want help in finding two people in CCTV images captured close to the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The first image was taken inside the Costcutter store in High Road.
The man pictured is described as black, aged around 20, between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in tall, of heavy build and with short, dark hair.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
He was smartly dressed in a blue jacket, tan-coloured trousers, a blue jumper with white stripes and dark-coloured trainers with white edging.
The second CCTV image was captured outside the same Costcutter store.
The man pictured is described as black, in his early 20s, between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in tall, of thin build and with short, dark hair.
He was wearing a grey hooded top with light-coloured trousers and trainers.
• Two people have been charged with the murder of Kelvin and with violent disorder.
Lerone Boye, 24, of no fixed address, was charged on October 12.
He appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 1.
Previously, Dale Williams, 19, of Harts Lane, Barking, was also remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on the same date.