Cannabis farm bust in Chadwell Heath leads to three arrests
- Credit: Google Maps
Police busted a cannabis farm and recovered "a number of" plants in a boarded up house in Chadwell Heath.
Theree men were arrested on suspicion of the production of drugs and attempted burglary.
Officers were called to reports of loud noises and a possible burglary at a home in Blackbush Avenue at around 3am on Thursday.
When they attended, a number of suspects tried to run away before three men were arrested and taken to an east London police station.
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "A crime scene was secured at the property and, later on that day, a number of cannabis plants and drug appliances were removed from the house which was boarded up.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 8 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 9 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 10 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules