Cannabis farm bust in Chadwell Heath leads to three arrests
- Credit: Google Maps
Police busted a cannabis farm and recovered "a number of" plants in a boarded up house in Chadwell Heath.
Theree men were arrested on suspicion of the production of drugs and attempted burglary.
Officers were called to reports of loud noises and a possible burglary at a home in Blackbush Avenue at around 3am on Thursday.
When they attended, a number of suspects tried to run away before three men were arrested and taken to an east London police station.
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "A crime scene was secured at the property and, later on that day, a number of cannabis plants and drug appliances were removed from the house which was boarded up.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 4 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 5 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 10 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses