Can you help Redbridge police find these men?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in tracing some of the borough’s most wanted.
Redbridge officers want to find Jeffrey North, 40, who is wanted for breach of his license conditions after he was originally convicted for possession of drugs with intent to supply.
He is also wanted by Kent Police to be questioned about the importation of controlled drugs.
His last known address was in Wanstead.
North is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, with brown eyes and a London accent.
You may also want to watch:
Lithuanian-born Dimitrij Kurov, 36, is wanted in connection with a burglary which happened on the borders of Redbridge and Dagenham.
He is last known to have lived in Stratford and is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of medium build, with short brown hair and a foreign accent.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
Det Insp Mason Mills said: “The community has been fantastic in supporting our efforts to apprehend those persons wanted for a variety of offences. These offences range from theft and criminal damage, to domestic assault and burglary.
“It is vital to our ongoing investigations to get these individuals into custody. Please assist us with information to locate and arrest these wanted persons.”
Call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the reference below each picture.
You can also pass information to Redbridge Police by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org