Can you help? 27-year-old man last seen at Goodmayes hospital goes missing
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man last seen at a hospital in Goodmayes six weeks ago has gone missing.
Police are appealing for help from the public tracing the whereabouts of James Greenwood from Romford.
Mr Greenwood was last seen just before he left a hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes on March 15.
Family members have not heard from James since he was last seen and are desperate to hear he is safe and well.
He is described as a 27-year-old white male, 6ft tall of very slim build with long, brown, shoulder-length hair. When last seen he was wearing a sweatshirt with jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is out of character for James to be missing and not to stay in contact with his family.
He is known to frequent Romford Town Centre.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 4 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 9 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 10 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
Anyone who has information concerning James’s whereabouts should contact Romford Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People by dialling 116 000.