Can you help? 27-year-old man last seen at Goodmayes hospital goes missing
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man last seen at a hospital in Goodmayes six weeks ago has gone missing.
Police are appealing for help from the public tracing the whereabouts of James Greenwood from Romford.
Mr Greenwood was last seen just before he left a hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes on March 15.
Family members have not heard from James since he was last seen and are desperate to hear he is safe and well.
He is described as a 27-year-old white male, 6ft tall of very slim build with long, brown, shoulder-length hair. When last seen he was wearing a sweatshirt with jogging bottoms.
It is out of character for James to be missing and not to stay in contact with his family.
He is known to frequent Romford Town Centre.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 4 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 5 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 6 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 7 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 8 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 9 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
Anyone who has information concerning James’s whereabouts should contact Romford Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People by dialling 116 000.