Can you help? 27-year-old man last seen at Goodmayes hospital goes missing
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man last seen at a hospital in Goodmayes six weeks ago has gone missing.
Police are appealing for help from the public tracing the whereabouts of James Greenwood from Romford.
Mr Greenwood was last seen just before he left a hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes on March 15.
Family members have not heard from James since he was last seen and are desperate to hear he is safe and well.
He is described as a 27-year-old white male, 6ft tall of very slim build with long, brown, shoulder-length hair. When last seen he was wearing a sweatshirt with jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is out of character for James to be missing and not to stay in contact with his family.
He is known to frequent Romford Town Centre.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 8 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
Anyone who has information concerning James’s whereabouts should contact Romford Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People by dialling 116 000.