Business expo at Redbridge Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
People starting or developing their businesses can attend a special expo this week.
The second Redbridge Means Business Exposition will attract 300 local businesses to Redbridge Town Hall on Wednesday, June 6.
The council hopes it will be a day of innovation, inspiration and information.
It will include:
* Free professional one on one advice across a range of business subjects
You may also want to watch:
* Free informative seminars
* Free speed and informal networking across the day
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
* Business Question Time – ask a panel of experts about topical business subjects
* Free exhibition with advisers, mentors, business support groups and product and service suppliers.
The event offers a cost effective way to meet new clients, launch products and services and gain additional exposure.
If you would like to exhibit, call 0333 358 3399 or email email@example.com.
To register and for more info visit www.redbridgemeansbusiness.co.uk.