Business expo at Redbridge Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
People starting or developing their businesses can attend a special expo this week.
The second Redbridge Means Business Exposition will attract 300 local businesses to Redbridge Town Hall on Wednesday, June 6.
The council hopes it will be a day of innovation, inspiration and information.
It will include:
* Free professional one on one advice across a range of business subjects
* Free informative seminars
* Free speed and informal networking across the day
- 1 40 firefighters tackle blaze after boiler catches on fire
- 2 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 3 Woman arrested after crashing in garden wall in Woodford Green
- 4 Dispersal order enforced in parts of Gants Hill, Clayhall and Barkingside
- 5 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
- 6 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 7 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 8 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 9 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 10 Ilford man dies after M11 crash near Chigwell
* Business Question Time – ask a panel of experts about topical business subjects
* Free exhibition with advisers, mentors, business support groups and product and service suppliers.
The event offers a cost effective way to meet new clients, launch products and services and gain additional exposure.
If you would like to exhibit, call 0333 358 3399 or email email@example.com.
To register and for more info visit www.redbridgemeansbusiness.co.uk.