Business expo at Redbridge Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
People starting or developing their businesses can attend a special expo this week.
The second Redbridge Means Business Exposition will attract 300 local businesses to Redbridge Town Hall on Wednesday, June 6.
The council hopes it will be a day of innovation, inspiration and information.
It will include:
* Free professional one on one advice across a range of business subjects
* Free informative seminars
* Free speed and informal networking across the day
- 1 Pan-Asian noodle bar opens on Ilford High Street
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 5 Redbridge Council is watching you: Mobile CCTV vehicle set to tackle crime
- 6 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 7 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 9 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 10 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas
* Business Question Time – ask a panel of experts about topical business subjects
* Free exhibition with advisers, mentors, business support groups and product and service suppliers.
The event offers a cost effective way to meet new clients, launch products and services and gain additional exposure.
If you would like to exhibit, call 0333 358 3399 or email email@example.com.
To register and for more info visit www.redbridgemeansbusiness.co.uk.