Business expo at Redbridge Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
People starting or developing their businesses can attend a special expo this week.
The second Redbridge Means Business Exposition will attract 300 local businesses to Redbridge Town Hall on Wednesday, June 6.
The council hopes it will be a day of innovation, inspiration and information.
It will include:
* Free professional one on one advice across a range of business subjects
You may also want to watch:
* Free informative seminars
* Free speed and informal networking across the day
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
* Business Question Time – ask a panel of experts about topical business subjects
* Free exhibition with advisers, mentors, business support groups and product and service suppliers.
The event offers a cost effective way to meet new clients, launch products and services and gain additional exposure.
If you would like to exhibit, call 0333 358 3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register and for more info visit www.redbridgemeansbusiness.co.uk.