Boy, 15, stabbed in broad daylight in Clayhall
- Credit: Reemul Balla
A 15-year-old boy was stabbed in broad daylight in Clayhall today.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing just before 3pm at High View Parade.
A boy, believed to be aged 15, was found suffering a stab wound in his stomach.
He has been taken to hospital.
Road closures are in place and no arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
Ilford North MP Wes Streeting said he was in contact with the police and Mayor of London's office about it.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an advanced paramedic and an incident response officer. We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance. The first of our medics were at the scene in five minutes.
- 1 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 2 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 3 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Chigwell rabbi hospitalised after 'unprovoked and cowardly attack'
- 6 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 9 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 10 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
"We treated a teenager at the scene and took them to a hospital as a priority."