Boy, 15, stabbed in broad daylight in Clayhall
- Credit: Reemul Balla
A 15-year-old boy was stabbed in broad daylight in Clayhall today.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing just before 3pm at High View Parade.
A boy, believed to be aged 15, was found suffering a stab wound in his stomach.
He has been taken to hospital.
Road closures are in place and no arrests have yet been made.
Ilford North MP Wes Streeting said he was in contact with the police and Mayor of London's office about it.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an advanced paramedic and an incident response officer. We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance. The first of our medics were at the scene in five minutes.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'There was no life without resistance': World War Two veteran dies aged 94
- 6 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 7 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 8 Dog units 'really good tool' to help police tackle violent crime, officers say
- 9 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 10 South Woodford care home loses Good CQC rating
"We treated a teenager at the scene and took them to a hospital as a priority."