Boy, 15, stabbed in broad daylight in Clayhall
- Credit: Reemul Balla
A 15-year-old boy was stabbed in broad daylight in Clayhall today.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing just before 3pm at High View Parade.
A boy, believed to be aged 15, was found suffering a stab wound in his stomach.
He has been taken to hospital.
Road closures are in place and no arrests have yet been made.
Ilford North MP Wes Streeting said he was in contact with the police and Mayor of London's office about it.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, an advanced paramedic and an incident response officer. We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance. The first of our medics were at the scene in five minutes.
- 1 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 2 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
- 8 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
- 9 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 10 Second Redbridge care home struck by fire caused by discarded cigarettes
"We treated a teenager at the scene and took them to a hospital as a priority."