Boy in serious condition after being stabbed multiple times during fight in Ilford
A 17-year-old boy is in a serious condition in hospital after being stabbed multiple times during a fight in Ilford last night.
He was taken to an east London hospital after the stabbing in Henley Road, Ilford.
Police were called to the scene at about 8.35pm.
The boy’s condition is not thought to be life threatening.
No arrests have been made and officers from Redbridge are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
The London Ambulance Service sent to the scene two ambulance crews, two duty officers and a medical team from the London Air Ambulance in a car.
The air ambulance team escorted the boy to hospital by road ambulance.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 8 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 9 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 10 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
Cllr Jas Athwal, whose Mayfield ward the stabbing happened in, said: “If anyone has information which can aid and assist police in any way, they should come forward. That’s the key thing.
“When I got the email about what had happened, I drove past and the police were there in numbers which was very reassuring to see.
“These kinds of things do happen. Let’s hope it’s a one off incident.”