Boy in serious condition after being stabbed multiple times during fight in Ilford
A 17-year-old boy is in a serious condition in hospital after being stabbed multiple times during a fight in Ilford last night.
He was taken to an east London hospital after the stabbing in Henley Road, Ilford.
Police were called to the scene at about 8.35pm.
The boy’s condition is not thought to be life threatening.
No arrests have been made and officers from Redbridge are investigating.
The London Ambulance Service sent to the scene two ambulance crews, two duty officers and a medical team from the London Air Ambulance in a car.
The air ambulance team escorted the boy to hospital by road ambulance.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 3 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 4 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 5 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 8 Two more men charged with murder after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 9 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 10 Trust admits 'still more to do' despite diagnostic imaging improvements
Cllr Jas Athwal, whose Mayfield ward the stabbing happened in, said: “If anyone has information which can aid and assist police in any way, they should come forward. That’s the key thing.
“When I got the email about what had happened, I drove past and the police were there in numbers which was very reassuring to see.
“These kinds of things do happen. Let’s hope it’s a one off incident.”