Boy, 14, in critical condition after Chadwell Heath stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A 14-year-old boy is in a critical condition after being stabbed in Chadwell Heath.
Shortly after 6pm on Friday, August 6, police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) to reports of an assault in Broomfield Road.
Officers attended the scene where the boy was suffering from a stab wound.
He was taken by the LAS to an east London hospital, where he remains in a critical condition.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent an ambulance crew, a medic in a car, a clinical team leader, and an incident response officer. We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
"A teenager was treated at the scene and taken to a major trauma centre as a priority."
A crime scene is in place. No arrests have yet been made.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman fatally attacked in Ilford
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of Ilford murder as police name victim
- 3 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 5 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 6 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 7 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 8 Found: Missing girl who was believed to have travelled to east London
- 9 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 5695/06Aug.