One-year-old girl dead from possible stabbing in Newbury Park home
- Credit: PA
A one-year old girl is dead from a possible stabbing in Newbury Park.
Police were called at 5:30pm today (Sunday, April 26) to reports of a man and two children injured at a home in Aldborough Road North.
A one-year old girl was pronounced dead at the scene and a 40-year-old man and three-year-old boy have been taken to a major trauma centre as a priority for treatment.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “It is believed all parties involved are known to each other.
“At this early stage, police are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
London’s Air Ambulance was sent along with three ambulance crews, two medics in fast response cars, an advanced paramedic and two incident response officers after being called at 5:41pm to reports of a stabbing.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims