One-year-old girl dead from possible stabbing in Newbury Park home
- Credit: PA
A one-year old girl is dead from a possible stabbing in Newbury Park.
Police were called at 5:30pm today (Sunday, April 26) to reports of a man and two children injured at a home in Aldborough Road North.
A one-year old girl was pronounced dead at the scene and a 40-year-old man and three-year-old boy have been taken to a major trauma centre as a priority for treatment.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “It is believed all parties involved are known to each other.
“At this early stage, police are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
London’s Air Ambulance was sent along with three ambulance crews, two medics in fast response cars, an advanced paramedic and two incident response officers after being called at 5:41pm to reports of a stabbing.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers