One-year-old girl dead from possible stabbing in Newbury Park home
- Credit: PA
A one-year old girl is dead from a possible stabbing in Newbury Park.
Police were called at 5:30pm today (Sunday, April 26) to reports of a man and two children injured at a home in Aldborough Road North.
A one-year old girl was pronounced dead at the scene and a 40-year-old man and three-year-old boy have been taken to a major trauma centre as a priority for treatment.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “It is believed all parties involved are known to each other.
“At this early stage, police are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
London’s Air Ambulance was sent along with three ambulance crews, two medics in fast response cars, an advanced paramedic and two incident response officers after being called at 5:41pm to reports of a stabbing.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'