Asian gold and diamond necklace stolen in 20-minute burglary of Chadwell Heath home
Thieves got away with Asian gold and a diamond necklace after burgling a Chadwell Heath home.
The house in Fields Lane Crescent was ransacked in just 20 minutes, between 3.20pm and 3.45pm on June 20.
Police would like to speak to four men seen in the area to eliminate them from inquiries.
One is described as black with a beard. He was riding a black moped and wearing a black helmet.
The others were three Asian men seen in a red Ford Fiesta.
You may also want to watch:
The value of the gold taken is unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det Sg Matt Day at Ilford Burglary Squad on 020 8345 2680 or Crimestoppers on anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London