Asian gold and diamond necklace stolen in 20-minute burglary of Chadwell Heath home
Thieves got away with Asian gold and a diamond necklace after burgling a Chadwell Heath home.
The house in Fields Lane Crescent was ransacked in just 20 minutes, between 3.20pm and 3.45pm on June 20.
Police would like to speak to four men seen in the area to eliminate them from inquiries.
One is described as black with a beard. He was riding a black moped and wearing a black helmet.
The others were three Asian men seen in a red Ford Fiesta.
You may also want to watch:
The value of the gold taken is unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det Sg Matt Day at Ilford Burglary Squad on 020 8345 2680 or Crimestoppers on anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 9 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 10 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix