Asian gold and diamond necklace stolen in 20-minute burglary of Chadwell Heath home
Thieves got away with Asian gold and a diamond necklace after burgling a Chadwell Heath home.
The house in Fields Lane Crescent was ransacked in just 20 minutes, between 3.20pm and 3.45pm on June 20.
Police would like to speak to four men seen in the area to eliminate them from inquiries.
One is described as black with a beard. He was riding a black moped and wearing a black helmet.
The others were three Asian men seen in a red Ford Fiesta.
You may also want to watch:
The value of the gold taken is unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det Sg Matt Day at Ilford Burglary Squad on 020 8345 2680 or Crimestoppers on anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 6 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 7 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman