Asian gold and diamond necklace stolen in 20-minute burglary of Chadwell Heath home
Thieves got away with Asian gold and a diamond necklace after burgling a Chadwell Heath home.
The house in Fields Lane Crescent was ransacked in just 20 minutes, between 3.20pm and 3.45pm on June 20.
Police would like to speak to four men seen in the area to eliminate them from inquiries.
One is described as black with a beard. He was riding a black moped and wearing a black helmet.
The others were three Asian men seen in a red Ford Fiesta.
You may also want to watch:
The value of the gold taken is unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det Sg Matt Day at Ilford Burglary Squad on 020 8345 2680 or Crimestoppers on anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 5 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 6 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 7 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 8 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 9 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath