Armed robbers steal over £1000 in cash and jewellery from Newbury Park massage parlour
- Credit: Archant
Armed robbers descended on a Newbury Park massage parlour last night, threatening a woman with a handgun and escaping with jewellery and cash.
Police were called to the massage parlour in Horns Lane, Ilford, near the junction with Tring Close at around 9.07pm on Tuesday, November, 28 following reports of a robbery.
Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service.
Three men are believed to have entered the premises and pointed a small black handgun at a member of staff before escaping with £600 in cash and £1000 worth of jewellery
There were no serious injuries but a woman in her 30s was treated for shock.
You may also want to watch:
The three men were all in black clothing, wearing hoodies with scarves covering their face and gloves covering their hands.
Officers are attempting to retrieve CCTV.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue as officers from Redbridge CID investigate.