Armed robbers steal over £1000 in cash and jewellery from Newbury Park massage parlour
- Credit: Archant
Armed robbers descended on a Newbury Park massage parlour last night, threatening a woman with a handgun and escaping with jewellery and cash.
Police were called to the massage parlour in Horns Lane, Ilford, near the junction with Tring Close at around 9.07pm on Tuesday, November, 28 following reports of a robbery.
Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service.
Three men are believed to have entered the premises and pointed a small black handgun at a member of staff before escaping with £600 in cash and £1000 worth of jewellery
There were no serious injuries but a woman in her 30s was treated for shock.
You may also want to watch:
The three men were all in black clothing, wearing hoodies with scarves covering their face and gloves covering their hands.
Officers are attempting to retrieve CCTV.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue as officers from Redbridge CID investigate.