Accused Ilford child sex abuser to stand trial next year
An Ilford man accused of sexually assaulting teenage girls will stand trial at Basildon Crown Court next year.
Trevor McKnight, 47, of Hampton Road, is accused of 19 counts of offences against teenage girls.
They include three counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14, three counts of assaulting a girl under 13.
He is also accused of assaulting a female, touching a girl under 13 sexually and sexual assault.
McKnight is charged with three counts of causing a girl between 13 and 15 to engage in sexual activity and three counts of assaulting a female over 13 by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is also accused of assaulting a girl under 13 by penetration.
McKnight is due to appear at Basildon Crown Court on February 8.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list