Accused Ilford child sex abuser to stand trial next year
An Ilford man accused of sexually assaulting teenage girls will stand trial at Basildon Crown Court next year.
Trevor McKnight, 47, of Hampton Road, is accused of 19 counts of offences against teenage girls.
They include three counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14, three counts of assaulting a girl under 13.
He is also accused of assaulting a female, touching a girl under 13 sexually and sexual assault.
McKnight is charged with three counts of causing a girl between 13 and 15 to engage in sexual activity and three counts of assaulting a female over 13 by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is also accused of assaulting a girl under 13 by penetration.
McKnight is due to appear at Basildon Crown Court on February 8.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 6 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 7 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 8 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'