Accused Ilford child sex abuser to stand trial next year
An Ilford man accused of sexually assaulting teenage girls will stand trial at Basildon Crown Court next year.
Trevor McKnight, 47, of Hampton Road, is accused of 19 counts of offences against teenage girls.
They include three counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14, three counts of assaulting a girl under 13.
He is also accused of assaulting a female, touching a girl under 13 sexually and sexual assault.
McKnight is charged with three counts of causing a girl between 13 and 15 to engage in sexual activity and three counts of assaulting a female over 13 by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is also accused of assaulting a girl under 13 by penetration.
McKnight is due to appear at Basildon Crown Court on February 8.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 10 Seven Kings novelist among winners of London Writers Awards