Accused Ilford child sex abuser to stand trial next year
An Ilford man accused of sexually assaulting teenage girls will stand trial at Basildon Crown Court next year.
Trevor McKnight, 47, of Hampton Road, is accused of 19 counts of offences against teenage girls.
They include three counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14, three counts of assaulting a girl under 13.
He is also accused of assaulting a female, touching a girl under 13 sexually and sexual assault.
McKnight is charged with three counts of causing a girl between 13 and 15 to engage in sexual activity and three counts of assaulting a female over 13 by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is also accused of assaulting a girl under 13 by penetration.
McKnight is due to appear at Basildon Crown Court on February 8.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 5 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford