Concern grows for whereabouts of missing Seven Kings man
Concern is growing for the whereabouts of a Seven Kings man who has been missing since Saturday.
Martin Barron, 53, was last seen in Clandon Road at about 4pm.
He suffers from dementia and is epileptic.
He has not got any medication with him and is dependent on his carers.
Mr Barron has not gone missing before.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, 5ft 2ins and of medium build.
He has several tattoos, primarily on the left arm, including a red rose and one with the name Robbie on it.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
Mr Barron has been known to frequent Kings Cross and Heathrow Airport.
Anyone with information on Mr Barron’s whereabouts is asked to contact the missing persons unit at Ilford police station 020 8345 2700.