Concern grows for whereabouts of missing Seven Kings man
Concern is growing for the whereabouts of a Seven Kings man who has been missing since Saturday.
Martin Barron, 53, was last seen in Clandon Road at about 4pm.
He suffers from dementia and is epileptic.
He has not got any medication with him and is dependent on his carers.
Mr Barron has not gone missing before.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, 5ft 2ins and of medium build.
He has several tattoos, primarily on the left arm, including a red rose and one with the name Robbie on it.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
Mr Barron has been known to frequent Kings Cross and Heathrow Airport.
Anyone with information on Mr Barron’s whereabouts is asked to contact the missing persons unit at Ilford police station 020 8345 2700.