Concern grows for Ilford boy, 14, missing from foster home for two months
Concern is growing for a 14-year-old boy who has been missing from his foster home for two months ago.
Ranveer Chumber, who is originally from Ilford, left his foster home in Luton in mid-March and has not made contact either with his home or the authorities since.
A spokesman for Bedfordshire Police’s Missing Persons Unit said: “Ranveer has previously left home for a few days, but not for this length of time and because of his age, the Missing Persons Unit is anxious to find him.”
Police say the teenager has been known to travel to London, Northampton and Birmingham.
He is described as Asian, about 5ft 10in, with short black hair which is shaved at the sides.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Ranveer is, or has been, is asked to contact their nearest police station, or Bedfordshire Police on 01234 841 212, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 6 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 10 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development