Concern grows for Ilford boy, 14, missing from foster home for two months
Concern is growing for a 14-year-old boy who has been missing from his foster home for two months ago.
Ranveer Chumber, who is originally from Ilford, left his foster home in Luton in mid-March and has not made contact either with his home or the authorities since.
A spokesman for Bedfordshire Police’s Missing Persons Unit said: “Ranveer has previously left home for a few days, but not for this length of time and because of his age, the Missing Persons Unit is anxious to find him.”
Police say the teenager has been known to travel to London, Northampton and Birmingham.
He is described as Asian, about 5ft 10in, with short black hair which is shaved at the sides.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Ranveer is, or has been, is asked to contact their nearest police station, or Bedfordshire Police on 01234 841 212, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 9 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer