Concern grows for Ilford boy, 14, missing from foster home for two months
Concern is growing for a 14-year-old boy who has been missing from his foster home for two months ago.
Ranveer Chumber, who is originally from Ilford, left his foster home in Luton in mid-March and has not made contact either with his home or the authorities since.
A spokesman for Bedfordshire Police’s Missing Persons Unit said: “Ranveer has previously left home for a few days, but not for this length of time and because of his age, the Missing Persons Unit is anxious to find him.”
Police say the teenager has been known to travel to London, Northampton and Birmingham.
He is described as Asian, about 5ft 10in, with short black hair which is shaved at the sides.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Ranveer is, or has been, is asked to contact their nearest police station, or Bedfordshire Police on 01234 841 212, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones